UT Board of Trustees Holds Winter Meeting Feb. 26-27 in Martin
February 19, 2014
KNOXVILLE -- The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet Feb. 26-27 in Martin.
The full board's meeting will begin at 12:45 p.m. CST, Thursday, Feb. 27, in the University Center Ballroom at UT Martin.
The Board of Trustees meeting will be webcast live and archived for later viewing. For a link to the webcast, go to http://www.tennessee.edu/.
Agenda items include:
- Governor’s remarks
- President’s report
- Introduction of the new athletics director at UT Martin
- Chancellor Rakes’ update on UT Martin gap analysis
- Designation of UT-Regional One Physicians as a faculty practice plan for the College of Medicine in Memphis and authorization for execution of associated agreements
- Tennessee Administrative Procedures Act Rules on use of University property and use of University property by non-affiliated persons for free expression activities
- Report of the Audit Committee
- UT Knoxville gas line easement for steam plant
- UTHSC acquisition of 885 Madison Ave.
- UTHSC acquisition of 239 Dr. M.L. King Ave.
- UTHSC acquisition of 964 Union Ave.
- FY14 revised operating budget
- Repurposing of UT Martin student publication fee
- Honorary Doctorate of Letters and Science, UT Knoxville
- Revisions to UT Knoxville faculty handbook and manual for faculty evaluation
- Renaming the UTHSC College of Allied Health
- UTHSC strategic plan, 2014-2018
- Revised compensation for Executive Vice President/Vice President for Research and Economic Development
- Revisions to the policy on comprehensive presidential performance reviews
- Plan and timeline for 2014 comprehensive presidential performance review
- Naming of the Corporate Governance Center, College of Business Administration, UT Knoxville
Various board committees will meet both days. All meetings will be held in the University Center Ballroom. Here is a schedule of their meetings:
Wednesday, Feb. 26
- 1 p.m. – Research, Outreach, and Economic Development Committee
- 2:45 p.m. – Executive and Compensation Committee
- 3:30 p.m. – Finance and Administration Committee
Thursday, Feb. 27
- 8:30 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee
- 10:30 a.m. – Advancement and Public Affairs Committee
- 12:45 p.m. – Full Board
The meeting's full agenda and materials will be posted at http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend these meetings may contact one of the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by e-mail, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Friday, Feb. 21.
Gina Stafford, Assistant Vice President and Director of Communications, (865) 974-0741, email@example.com
Elizabeth Davis, Assistant Director, (865) 974-5179, firstname.lastname@example.org