UT Committee on Effectiveness and Efficiency for the Future to Meet May 19 in Knoxville
May 12, 2010
KNOXVILLE -- The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees’ Committee on Effectiveness and Efficiency for the Future will meet Wednesday, May 19, in Knoxville.
The meeting will be held at 9:30 a.m. EDT in Room 156/157 of the Plant Biotech Building on the UT Institute of Agriculture campus.
Agenda items include:
- Update on state revenues and appropriations
- UT Institute of Agriculture presentation regarding measures and actions taken
- Information Technology report on cost effectiveness and organization
- UT Knoxville Athletics Department presentation on effectiveness and efficiency and debt
- Report on development of new funding formula
- Summary of appropriations reductions and effectiveness and efficiency savings
For more information about the Board of Trustees, go to http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Gina Stafford, (865) 974-0741, email@example.com
Elizabeth Davis, (865) 974-5179, firstname.lastname@example.org