UT Board of Trustees Holds Fall Meeting Nov. 8-9 in Knoxville
November 01, 2012
KNOXVILLE -- The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet Nov. 8-9 in Knoxville.
The full board's meeting will begin at 1 p.m. EST, Friday, Nov. 9 in Hollingsworth Auditorium on the agricultural campus.
The meeting will be webcast live and archived for later viewing. For a link to the webcast, go to http://www.tennessee.edu/.
Agenda items include:
- President’s report
- Strategic Plan implementation update
- UT Knoxville Top 25 update
- FY 2012-13 merit increase to base salary of President DiPietro
- Performance and retention plan for executive officers
- Revised TUAPA rule on library fines at UTC
- Use of UHS proceeds to fund fee waivers for leased employees and their spouses and dependents
- FY 2013-14 operation budget appropriations request
- FY 2013-14 capital outlay and capital maintenance projects
- FY 2013-14 revenue/institutionally funding projects
- Grant of permanent utility easements to Tuckaleechee Utility District for the benefit of the University’s dairy farm
- Quitclaim of Haywood County property to Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Dissolution of John C. Hodges trusts and transfer of funds to an endowment
- Modification of administrative provisions for the Caesar and Edith Stair Music Education Fund
- FY 2012 annual flight operations report
- Program of study leading to Master of Medical Science-Physician Assistant
- Honorary degree, UT Knoxville
- Annual Report to the General Assembly
- Amendment of the UT-UTFI affiliation and services agreement to change the reporting line for athletics departments personnel at UT Knoxville
Various board committees will meet Nov. 8-9. All meetings will be held in the Hollingsworth Auditorium. Here is a schedule of their meetings:
Thursday, Nov. 8
- 10 a.m. – Health Affairs Committee
- 11:15 a.m. – Executive and Compensation Committee
- 1 p.m. – Research, Outreach, and Economic Development Committee
- 3:15 p.m. – Finance and Administration Committee
Friday, Nov. 9
- 8:30 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee
- 10:45 a.m. – Advancement and Public Affairs Committee
- 1 p.m. – Full Board
The meeting's full agenda and materials will be posted at http://bot.tennessee.edu/.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend these meetings may contact one of the individuals listed below to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by e-mail, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 5 p.m. EST, Monday, Nov. 5.
Gina Stafford, Assistant Vice President and Director of Communications, (865) 974-0741, firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Davis, Assistant Director, (865) 974-5179, email@example.com