In order to be eligible for UT Promise, students must complete eight (8) hours of community service every semester prior to each semester.
High school seniors graduating in 2022 should log their service hours through tnAchieves or the Ayers Foundation. All other applicants and current students who are currently receiving UT Promise will track their hours through their campus service tracking site.
Please use the links below to track your service hours:
- UT Knoxville Service Tracking (Instructions)
- UT Chattanooga Service Tracking (UTC Instructions)
- UT Martin Service Tracking (UT Martin Instructions)
- UT Southern Service Tracking
- UT Health Science Center Service Tracking (UTHSC Instructions)
To be eligible for fall, service hours must be completed between December 2 and July 1 and must be submitted by July 1. To be eligible for spring, service hours must be completed between July 2 and December 1 and must be submitted by December 1.
Community Service Questions?
If you have questions about what counts as service, please contact your campus service tracker administrator.
Jones Center for Leadership and Service
UTC Financial Aid & Scholarships